Lucia Sarmiento Verano (MSc, UKCPReg)
Confidential, non-judgmental, inclusive counselling. I have experience working in a trauma-informed, neurodivergent-affirmative and culturally aware manner with a diverse set of issues.
The aim of counselling is to provide a safe space for clients to heal from painful experiences, to liberate themselves from what is deeply worrying them, and to gain confidence, peace and joy in their lives. Much of this work rests on the quality of the relationship with the therapist. Every relationship is unique so I will strive to collaborate with you authentically to create a space that responds to your needs.
Sessions can be held in English, Spanish, and/or French.
I can offer weekly or fortnightly sessions to suit specific scheduling or financial needs. My practice is based in Oxford and Online via Zoom. Please enquire about availability.
How I can help you
The therapeutic space can be the safe environment a person needs in order to heal and grow, especially if such a space does not exist in one's current life. Counselling and Psychotherapy can help you:
- gain insights into your current situation and expand your choices
- understand how your environment might be impacting your wellbeing in order to protect yourself
- better understand yourself, your needs, and aspirations
- improve your relationship with yourself and others
- learn emotional regulation and self-care
- increase your confidence and self-esteem
- learn to uphold effective boundaries
By working with a therapist, you are giving yourself the opportunity to live a happier, more fulfilling life.
To know more or to book a free online consultation, please contact me.